How Does Delivery Work?
- Delivery fee is calculated on the measurements and weight of the item delivered via Fastway. We take pride in our delivery service, ensuring your purchase arrives in good condition, but should a mishap occur please contact us immediately so we can remedy the situation.
- It is your responsibility to advise us at the time of ordering of any non-standard delivery circumstances that may apply, as additional delivery charges may apply. ie. Rural deliveries.
- We are not liable for any delays and/or failures in delivery if we cannot gain access to the delivery address on the agreed delivery date or under any other circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- We endeavour to deliver in stock items within 5 working days.
- We can not deliver to Post Office Box addresses.
Delivery Charges will be automatically calculated in the checkout process and displayed as a line item on your invoice. The delivery fee is calculated by the size and weight of the item, plus the delivery location. You can phone or email us also to request the delivery charges before getting to Checkout if you prefer. We welcome your enquiries regarding delivery so we can offer you the best possible delivery charges. You also have the opportunity to organise your own cartage option if you prefer. We accept no liability for any damage incurred during delivery in this case.
- Any defect or damage must be reported to Customer Services immediately after delivery.
- You will be asked to check and sign the courier Delivery ticket. This document confirms that you have received your order in satisfactory condition. Any issues must be reported to Customer Services immediately.Please do not sign this if you haven’t inspected the boxes. Write TBI (To be Inspected) instead of your signature. This means should there be breakages we can claim against the courier.
How does Ordering Work?
We take pride in our quality and service. If you are not sure about an item and have any questions please contact Customer Service
Phone – Orders can also be made by telephoning our friendly advisors on 09 4074550. Lines are open between 10am and 5pm Monday to Friday.
Email – email@example.com
How does Payment Work?
Cheque: We accept cheques.
Make Cheques payable to ‘Luscious Living’
And post to: 128 Te Kowhai Point Road, RD 1, Kerikeri 0294
Internet Banking: Please submit payment to the following account, and put your name and invoice number as reference:
D J & J A Nute Partnership t/as Luscious Living
Damages or Loss in Transit
1. Prior to acknowledging delivery, the buyer must ensure that the complete consignment as per the carrier’s note has been received. Should there be a shortage or visible damage to outer packaging the carrier’s note must be endorsed accordingly at the time the goods are delivered.
It is your responsibility to notify Customer Services within 3 days of delivery, of any damage so we can pursue compensation from the carrier.